Invisalign Clear Braces
Call Today! (915) 566-9415
Nowadays, there’s absolutely no reason to think that you’re stuck with the smile you have. Dr. Chin offers so many wonderful options to enhance the beauty of your smile. One way to straighten your teeth is with Invisalign, the orthodontic system that uses thermal-formed clear plastic aligners to move your teeth rather than bulky and unsightly metal braces.
Invisalign was approved by the FDA for teeth alignment in 1998. Since then, millions of orthodontic patients have opted for the Invisalign teeth alignment technology. These plastic aligners are designed for your specific smiles and teeth structure and offer an alternative method to traditional metal braces.
So far, more than 1,000,000 patients have chosen Invisalign to improve the health and aesthetics of their smile. Check out the list below for reasons why so many choose it to improve their smile:
- Completely clear – no obvious braces
- Teeth move more gradually
- Inconveniences of traditional braces eliminated
- No rubber bands to worry about
- The aligners utilized are completely removable
- Easier to brush and clean teeth
- Treatment takes less time than traditional braces
- Eating is care-free due to removable aligners
At Dyer Dental Care, we often use Invisalign in El Paso to correct a wide range of misalignment problems. Bring your smile to our office and let our orthodontist work their magic with Invisalign!
Schedule an Appointment
Choosing the Best Orthodontist in El Paso
Thinking about getting your teeth straightened in El Paso, TX? Maybe your child’s overbite has you concerned. Choosing the right orthodontist for yourself or a family member can be a complex decision. There are a few things to consider before delving into the world of orthodontics. Here are some answers to frequently asked questions that will help you make the best decision.
Do I Need Braces?
The initial consultation with the orthodontist is typically a visual evaluation of the patient’s teeth and facial structure, with discussion about treatment to follow. Afterwards, if it’s decided that treatment is the next option, diagnostic X-rays, photographs of teeth, and a model of the patients teeth are then used by the orthodontist to evaluate and formulate a treatment plan that works for you. For children, the earliest recommended orthodontic consultation is at 7 years of age.
If you think you or a loved one might need braces, there are certain questions you should ask yourself.
- Are your teeth crowded or crooked?
- Do you have a lisp?
- Do you have an overbite or underbite?
- Does your jaw click or hurt when in use?
- Is it difficult to chew your food?
- Are you embarrassed by your smile?
Dyer Dental Care offers an ORTHODONTIC CONSULTATION to all of our patients. Our staff will help you make the right orthodontic decision here in our El Paso dental office.
Invisalign or Braces?
There are pros and cons to consider for both braces and Invisalign. For the most part, the outcomes are the same, but the treatments are very different. Below are the pros and cons of Invisalign and braces:
- While traditional braces use metal brackets and wires to align your teeth, Invisalign uses clear trays that make it difficult to even tell that you are getting your teeth aligned.
- Invisalign aligners hurt less than braces, and gradually align your teeth with a series of trays.
- You can remove Invisalign trays to for eating, flossing and brushing your teeth.
- The cost for Invisalign is similar to traditional braces.
- Invisalign causes less discomfort than braces do.
- Invisalign is better for exercise, contact sports, and other rigorous activities.
- Braces can be more effective than Invisalign if there are severe issues with your teeth. For instance if teeth are higher on the jaw line, braces maybe the correct choice for you.
- Braces have a better success rate because the technology has been around for a longer period of time and are not reliant on patient wearing aligners regularly.
- Aligners can be lost or broken, possibly leading to more costs
- If trays are not used as prescribed, the treatment can last longer.
- Invisalign may not work for severely crooked teeth
- There is more pain and discomfort experienced with braces.
- There maybe some discoloration and breakage of teeth which is repaired after treatment.
- Certain foods will be off limits if they are sticky or hard.
- Braces require regular check ups with the orthodontist to check for loosening or breakage.
- Not ideal for exercise or sports.
For some people the choice is clear, for others the choice is more complex. Here at Dyer Dental Care in Northeast El Paso, we aim to assist you in making this decision with an Invisalign Consultation.
Who Is The Best Orthodontist For Me?
Interviewing orthodontists over the phone is always a good place to start finding the right one. Is the front desk staff friendly, professional, and able to answer all of your questions? Have you had a family member get braces or Invisalign in the past that could suggest an Orthodontist? How easy is it to make an appointment? Whether a practice is right for you has a lot to do with the efficiency of the staff, personality of the orthodontist and if you feel taken care of while at the dental office.
Orthodontic Cost & Pricing
Costs for orthodontic work varies by doctor and region, and can even vary from neighborhood to neighborhood. Make sure you’re not paying for flash of a video game arcade and jungle gym. Remember, more expensive doesn’t always mean better. Some offices such as Dyer Dental Care also offer an Orthodontic Consultation. We can offer affordable pricing, a dental savings plan, and CareCredit.
Healthy teeth and gums, improved facial structure, and enhanced self-esteem are just a few of the many benefits of correcting your teeth with orthodontics. Dyer Dental Care is here to answer any of the questions you might have about Invisalign and finding the best Orthodontist in El Paso. Call us at (915) 566-9415, or schedule an INVISALIGN CONSULTATION today!
Can My Dentist Also Be My Orthodontist?
At Dyer Dental Care the answer is YES. Our doctor and staff are highly trained in providing quality affordable orthodontic work for you and any member of your household. Dentists and orthodontists are both focused on providing you with good oral healthcare in a professional and timely manner. However, there are some differences as well as similarities between dentists and orthodontists.
Orthodontics from a family dentist
Dyer Dental Care in Northeast El Paso, TX is dedicated to creating and maintaining a healthy smile for you and your family throughout your lives. You should see our dental staff for routine teeth cleanings, X-rays, exams, as well as other dental problems that may arise. But, you can also see us to get your teeth straightened or bite corrected.
Our dental office offers Invisalign as an invisible alternative to braces that comes in the form of clear aligners. These aligners are custom made from a durable composite material that is safe and effective for realigning your teeth. To find out more about Invisalign click on the link here:
Schedule your next orthodontic consultation today!
Our staff are waiting by the phones ready to answer any question you have about orthodontics or any other dental treatment we provide. We are patient and well informed about dental procedures, dental financing, and insurance. So don’t be afraid to call us today at (915) 566-9415, or schedule an appointment by filling out the form below. We can’t wait to see you smile!